April 5, 2009
Kaleb's Traveling Baseball Team (Cavalier's) is having their first week end tournament this weekend. They won their first game yesterday but lost the second one by 2 runs. Andrew and I met Brian, Donna, Kiley, Andi, and Kaleb in Charlotte yesterday to see the second game. Kaleb really played great and it was fun to watch him. He is the youngest boy on the team. He is only 10 and the rest are all 11. Brian and Donna, Kiley and Kaleb stayed with Andi and Steven last night since it was so close to where they play in Charlotte. Brian called today to say that they won both of their games so far. They are playing a game right now and if they win it they will play another game yet. I know Kaleb is excited that they have won so far (so is Brian!).
I forgot my camera, I really have to get better at that, so I have no pix to put on here today from Kaleb's game. I will really try to do better.
I am just now finishing homework and trying to get some reading completed for the next assignment so I can have next week end off. I am looking forward to the entire family being here for Easter!!!! We are going to do the whole egg dying thing and the kids (all the kids) will be looking for Easter Eggs!!! We are going to make a day of it. This will be a great time for all the family to be together for the day.
Just so those of you who know Andrew, our house is still in one piece since Carolina won. He did do some yelling to "pull the boys through". But I am so happy that they won. His mood was really great the rest of the evening and today. Now let's just pray for Monday night!!! Who knows how that outcome will be. Of course all the TV floks are saying it will be Carolina, but that's when they don't do so well usually. So let's hope they don't hear what they've been saying until after the game. Maybe they'll do great then.
Have a great week and enjoy your family during Easter. We certainly will be enjoying ours. Happy Easter to all, Nancy
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a blog :)
It is great!
We can't wait to see all of you for Easter!
Keep up the blogging!! :)
Love
Daniel and Mary Elizabeth and our little General